Thursday, July 22, 2010

Bags!

The ToteBags are ready to go at the Algonquin Founders Market and Bazaar tomorrow! I am making myself nuts over these things. One minute, I look at them and think they are so cute. The next minute I think they are so 'old lady-looking'. Or shall I say mature-looking, since I am rapidly falling into the Old Lady category.
But I shall go in with a positive attitude, despite the weather predictions of heinous heat and general thundery mayhem. It'll be fun to hang with My Big Girl for a day.
And the Founders Day Fair is full of really fun things to do, from cat and dog shows to Little Miss and Mr. contests to a bake-off to a bicycle parade. Real, genuine, home-town fun. So if you crave a little small-town charm and atmosphere, come on out and see us!

No comments:

Post a Comment