Friday, May 21, 2010

A Tragedy


Picture this in gleaming perfect black......

We've had a tragedy in the family. My beloved Saab convertible has suffered massive internal injuries and is incapacitated. I drove up to Lake Geneva for a measure yesterday (top down, of course!) When I pulled into the neighborhood, she was banging and knocking in a very alarming manner. Within minutes it was even worse.
My Knight in Shining Armor husband was on his way to rescue us within minutes of my call and actually arrived just as I was finishing up with the client.
His verdict? He made that face Lucy makes when Ricky catches her doing something sneaky. not good. So she spent the night in Wisconsin waiting for her tow back to Illinois. I cried all the way home.
We're still awaiting Mike's diagnoses.

No comments:

Post a Comment