Thursday, August 5, 2010

Blogs....

My name is Lee and I'm a blogoholic!  Are you in the same boat?  I start off on one blog and start linking on their favorite blogs and so on and so on, and well, you get the picture.  A couple of hours can fly by before you know it.




But there are so many really, really creative people out there, all willing to share and teach and chat.  I feel like many of them are my friends, although I've never met them.  I don't even dare count how many I have listed in my favorites. (58 so far.)


So anyway, I'm going to share a really fun one with you:  http://missmustardseed.blogspot.com/2010/07/miss-mustard-seed-in-box-2000-follower.html  - Miss Mustard Seed Creations of Gettysburg, PA.   She re-furbishes furniture, seeks out amazing shabby antiques,
she even shares recipes, tips and tricks.  She writes so comfortably, you'll feel like you're sitting down with an old friend.  So check her out, she's even having the most amazing giveaway  right now, which we'd all die and go to heaven if we won. 



I hope you enjoy her as much as i do!

No comments:

Post a Comment